Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

RING No. 11

Hello Everyone! Today's ring was made from a plastic package that mushrooms came in. They were some cute "Beech Mushrooms". Tiny and delicious! I purchased them from Mustard Seed Market. Part of the reason why I noticed the mushrooms in the produce department was because of the adorable mushroom cartoon character on the outside of the package. After I was done with the mushrooms, I saved it in hopes that I could use it somehow in my work. Today was the day! I used my super tiny scissors to cut out the little guy and his company logo, along with a bit of a strip for the band. I cut a slit in one side and cut a tab for the other. The tab fits inside the slit and voila! a ring! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!


Materials: Plastic Food wrap
Dimensions: 1.125 x 1 x .75 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment