Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

RING No. 20

Today's ring is GREEN and BIODEGRADABLE....

Among the many discarded things that i collect, are the tags and strings from tea bags. Ever since I lived with the Muellers, I have loved drinking hot tea. So, with every cup I (and my friends) drink, the collection builds. My favorite tea is STASH blueberry. It is caffeine free and delicious! It is naturally sweet and does not even need sugar or honey! Try it sometime, it comes in a vivid blue box.

I cut, sewed, curled, and strung each tag. I used the tea string as thread to sew them together.


Materials: 11 tea bag tags and string
Dimensions: 2 x 2 x .75 inches









No comments:

Post a Comment