Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

RING No. 58

What a productive day! Woke up and finished the flyer for my upcoming show, then plowed through a bunch of work at the studio and then rewarded myself by going for smoothies with my friend Dave. Now its time to do some homework for Art History. In our class, the grads have to lead a one discussion each during the semester. Tomorrow is my day to lead the discussion! AHHHH! I am always nervous about getting up in front of people and talking, but I am just going to get a full night of rest and have my favorite beverage (iced caramel macchiato) for breakfast! Tomorrow is going to be a good day!

Thanks to my housemate Liz for throwing out an awesome cookie box! Tonight's ring was made from a cardboard box that formerly contained cute italian cookies. I thought the design was perfect to make a ring out of, so I cut it out and made slits for it to fit together. I think it looks interesting frontwards or backwards. Thanks for reading! Have a great night!

Materials: cardboard
Dimensions: 1 .125 x 1.625 x 1.25 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment