Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

RING No. 57

I woke up and went to the gym this morning. I am so glad I did! It helped me get through the day. I ended up staying at the studio all day from the time I got done working out. I progressed significantly on one of the bracelets for my show. Hopefully tomorrow can be just as good as today! :)

And now, On to the ring....The plastic baby was from a baby shower for Mary McQuaig (Will Rudder's sister). I think it was on a piece of cake or a cupcake or something. I saved it for such a thing as this! The black rubber piece is a cap that comes on our Acetylene tanks when they are delivered to the studio. It indicates that the tank is full. The pink you see is a snippet of rabbit fur that I got from the thrift store a while back (it was a collar). I cut a small triangle and sewed it up. The clear plastic you see is a gaudy button that I found last year. It makes me think of a disco ball. I fabricated the ring and setting out of sterling silver.

I present to you, the Fuzzy Disco Baby... Ring.

Materials: Plastic, Rubber, Sterling Silver, Fur, and Silk Thread
Dimensions: 3 x 1.75 x 1.25 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment