Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

RING No. 43

I have had the white plastic piece for quite a while, not sure where it came from. I found it and kept it because it had an interesting shape. I cut the square hole in it and filed it a bit. I wish I could have put more water in the "globe" part of this glitter globe ring. As I mentioned in the post for ring No. 5, my sister gave me tons of those plastic bubble containers that you get when you put 25 or 50 cents into a machine.  The materials inside the globe are as follows: water, snipped mini zip ties, aluminum from a red bull can, blue glitter, and tiny glass spheres. This is a fun little ring that I have been wanting to make so I could experiment with water globes.

Materials: found plastic, aluminum, glitter, glass, water, glue
Dimensions: 1.125 x 1.125 x 2.625 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment