Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

RING No. 36

The ring for today is similar to yesterdays. I still have charms dancing in my head so there may be a few days of various charm rings with different color themes. This ring has a silvery commonality that each of the charms share. The chain I found (As a full length necklace) at a thrift store a few years ago. I have since cut it apart and made several sets of earrings that I sold at last semester's Jewelry Co-Op sale. The jump rings that attach each charm are from an old Kenneth Cole chain mail bracelet (circa 2001) that I have begun to take apart piece by piece.

The charms are as follows(clockwise from top): folded aluminum tab from pair of socks, steel washer, cotter pin, steel washer, water jet cut steel from an octopus design, sterling silver heart, diary key, steel washer, aluminum shape, aluminum clock hand, and a steel washer.

Materials: found chain, found metal objects
Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x .125 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment