Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, February 4, 2011

RING No. 34

Got home a bit later than expected from the studio. Today, I received a package that I had been highly anticipating the arrival of. I ordered some T-shirts from AITA (art in the age of mechanical reproduction). Ever since SNAG of 2009 in Philadelphia, I have appreciated the amazing goods at their online store. (their website is http://www.artintheage.com/ )

They printed the shirts that were used as the volunteer freebies during the conference. I was a volunteer that year and was fortunate to get one!

Anywho, the shirts were packaged in sweet AITA eye chart paper and sealed with a AITA gear sticker. I saved the sticker and made todays ring out of it. I cut, bent, and fastened the sticker without any other materials, Using tiny scissors and an Xacto knife.


Materials: sticker
Dimensions: 2.5 x .625 x .625 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment