Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, February 4, 2011

RING No. 35

As you all know by know (if you have been reading my blog), I collect things. I love grouping those things together and seeing commonalities between them. Tonight's ring is a charm ring containing brass or brass-like pieces that I have collected over the years. The chain was purchased from Metalliferous when we went on the New York trip last semester. I thought the blue complimented the brass colors quite nicely.

Among the charms are: (clockwise from top) brass bell (made from part used in making vulcanized rubber molds), zipper pull, cut shape of thin gauge brass(cross-section of a peach pitt), Victoria's secret sequin (removed from an undergarment long ago),  strange shaped safety pin, former flint holder for a striker, asian symbol charm from a coin purse, washer, and an Izod tag from an old shirt.

Materials: found objects, powder coated chain
Dimensions: 2 x 2 x .25 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment