Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

RING No. 55

Today was a busy but pleasant day. Started out with a meeting with Don to get my website up and running. Thanks Don! I am aiming to have it fully functioning by the date of my show. Stay tuned people! The new websited is going to be NEW AND GREATLY IMPROVED!

Went into the studio and worked for a few hours then to the gym with Alli and pushed it to the limit!

After that I went back to the studio to work for a few more hours. Took a break to have coffee with April. We had such a great chat! I left Bucks excited and pumped!.... Then I stopped by Billy's house to see some of his amazing work. I saw an awesome portrait there and two paintings I need. He gave me a gluten free brownie (made by his wife Ashley) with ice cream on top! I was delighted! After that, went to studio for more work and then made my ring. Whewww! what a day! Tomorrow I am going to plow through the last of my work for the upcoming show and get ready to start on displays. Have a great night everyone!

Tonight's ring is the Green ring. It is made from found and repurposed consumer materials.

Materials: plastic starbucks straw, Plastic from alo bottle, plastic trimline scrap
Dimensions: 1.25 x 2.75 x .75 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment