Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

RING No. 48

Today, when I came into the studio, there was a mysterious piece of perforated red plastic laying on my desk. I love it, and knew it would be today's ring. I created a bow-like structure and sewed it together with red thread. Then I took some aluminum from a red bull can and cut it out. Next I found a piece of red plastic that was formerly a peel off top for wine (ZORK). I cut, drilled, and sewed it into a circular form. I attached all three pieces so the R.R.R. was born.... (Recycled Red Ring)

Materials: Found Plastic, Repurposed Aluminum
Dimensions: 3 x 1.25 x 1 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment