Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

RING No. 149

Today was an awesome day at the conference. I got to hear Heidi Schwegler speak. Her work is amazing! Check out her website! I also got to hear  Stacey Lee Webber, Lori Talcott, and Sarah Troper. The Education Dialogue was very interesting, as was the SNAG juried student show (Digital) entitled Fluxuation.

I went to Value Village thrift store today, which was a trek from the hotel, but well worth it! I made tonight's ring out of the bag they gave me to put my purchase in. I cut, twisted, tied, and sewed it together.

I am about to go to the Final Night Dance party! It is 70's themed! I am so excited!

Materials: Plastic bag, thread
Dimensions: 3.25 x 4 x 2.5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment