Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

RING No. 143

My niece Braelynn spent most all of the day with me. I was pretty tired and sluggish for the first part of the day and it was a real task to keep up with her. I fixed her some lunch and then we went to the hospital to see Nanu and stayed there for a while. She is pretty much the same as yesterday. Breathing on her own and having a bit of congestion from the fluid in her lungs. A harpist came to provide music therapy for her right before we stepped into the room. My mom noticed that Nanu was more relaxed in her breathing while the music/singing was taking place. My cousin Ginger and her husband Frankie were there when we first came and it was the first time I had seen them since Christmas. Ginger is pregnant and is due on Thursday. Some of us feel that my grandma is holding on to see that the baby is born and in good health. But only God knows the answer to that. His name is going to be Chandler Drake Peagler. I can't wait to see him!

My best friend of all time, Brittney Ulmer came to the hospital when she got off work. It was so good to see her. We went to Hudson's for dinner and it was absolutely delicious. Talk about Soul food! After that, I came back to my sisters and made tonight's ring with Braelynn. She had this big tub of foam shapes, letters and animals. She insisted upon tonight's ring being made from some of her toys..... I found a shark that happened to be my favorite color blue, so I decided he was going to be the center of the ring. I cut a foam strip for the band and attached the coral and shark to it. Braelynn added the dark orange dot to the back of the ring. Thank you for reading. Good night :)

Materials: Foam and adhesive
Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 1 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment