Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

RING No. 127

My good friend April Bachtel's birthday is tomorrow and to celebrate that, I made this double glitter pterodactyl ring. (one of her nicknames is april-bachtel-pterodactyl)...Happy Birthday April!

I got a bunch of old CDs from my mom and step-dad over spring break. I cut out the pterodactyl shape and separated the two layers of the CD and voila! I had a pair of flying dinos! The plastic used for the ring band was in the shape of a circular ring and was previously used to hang scarves at a department store. I have collected several of these since I love acquiring scarves! Lastly, I glued them all together and coated the pteros in elmer's glue and glitter! Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

Materials: Discarded CD (compact disc), found plastic, elmers glue, glitter
Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.25 x 2 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment