Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

RING No. 145

I am back in Ohio now. I leave for Seattle tomorrow morning. I am flying to the SNAG conference(Society of North American Goldsmiths. I am pretty excited. I have over 50 pins for the pin swap. I debated whether or not to go, but I feel like I should get away and do something productive to get my mind off of being so sad and anxious.

Today's ring is made from some foam that my sister gave me. I stuck some paper inside so that the sticky doesn't attach to the finger. Thanks for reading...Goodnight

Materials: sticky foam and paper
Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.5 x .5 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment