Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

RING No. 148

Today has been a good day. The sun is out, Hooray! The professional development seminar was awesome, with artists Emiko Oye, Hilary Pfiefer aka Bunny with a Toolbelt, and Deb Stoner. Click their names to go to their websites! You have to see their work! Their advice was so valuable! I took so many notes! Emiko makes jewelry out of LEGOs, Hilary carves the coolest animals and custom cake toppers you've ever seen, and Deb is a master of eyewear.

I also got to hear Masako Onodera, John Grade, and Miel Margarita Paredes speak. John Grade was by far my favorite. Please see all of their websites!

I got this paper from one of the galleries that was on the tour last night. The sticker came from the inside of a hat that I got from the Mobilia Canada peeps across the street from the Westin yesterday.

Materials: found paper, found sticker
Dimensions: 1 x .75 x .75 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment