Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

RING No. 147

Today's ring is made from a coaster that was in my hotel room and a plastic piece that I found on the ground while I was doing the gallery tour tonight with Tina. I drew in ink on the coaster a simple line design and then wrote the conference info on the bottom. It reads: SNAG-SEATTLE 2011-Flux

Today was a great day at the conference. I took so many notes and saw so many amazing things!
Thanks for reading!

Materials: paper coaster, ink, found plastic
Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches




1 comment:

  1. Great Ring Tabitha! It was lovely meeting you at the conference! keep in touch. -Patsy Kolesar

    ReplyDelete