Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

RING No. 140

What an interesting day. Started with a visit to see my grandma in ICU, I ended up having a scary seizure while in the room with her....thoroughly freaked my mom out. After a long long nap, I went to the doctor and then on to a wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner at Maggiano's, and now just chilling with the awesome Erica Cartee in the hotel lobby. Man do I miss her! Today's ring is made from a plastic wedding bell that came on my gift from Angie that I got at the rehearsal dinner. The bell came from Mrs. Peggy's wedding (Angie's mom). Recycled twice! Hooray! The ring band was part of a milk carton tab and the hanging wire was a twist tie from a plastic bag. Thanks for reading! Good night!

Materials: plastic, coated wire
Dimensions: 3.5 x 2 x 1.5 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment