Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

RING No. 128

Well today started well with Breakfast at Wild Goats with April Bachtel. It was Delicious!....I then went home and skyped with my mom and niece for a bit and took a long nap as well as watching the movie "Its Kind of a Funny Story".......I then rode to the studio before the sun set and picked up an umbrella that I had found a while back and my trusty hot glue gun.

Today's ring is made for my mom in honor of Mother's day. When I think of my mom I think of flowers and the color pink...among other things. I thought those two were perfect to symbolize her beauty and kindness. The pink umbrella was discarded outside the studio in early April because it was severely broken. I am so glad I salvaged it! I cut, glued, and sewed it together.

Materials: umbrella, hot glue, thread
Dimensions: 4 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment