Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

RING No. 135

Today's ring is made from scraps out of a tessellation that I am working on in Blossom Arts (summer course). There is a photo of the tessellation pattern at the bottom of the post. I cut out the fish, drew scales on each of them, and then colored each with prismacolor pencils. Then, I glued the fish onto a piece of found plastic (one of those clear rings that scarves come on at most department stores) after that, I painted eyes on each. Thanks for reading! Good night!

Materials: vellum, found plastic, prismacolor colored pencil, paint
Dimensions: 2.25 x 2.25 x .375 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment