Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, May 27, 2011

RING No. 146

I am finally in Seattle. My first flight from Akron, Ohio to Chicago was delayed tremendously, so I missed my next flight, which was to Denver. (I was connecting twice) But, I went to the counter as soon as I got to Chicago and the desk clerk actually found me a seat on a plane bound straight for Seattle! So I ended up skipping Denver altogether!…..Well, I am glad I did not wait any longer to go to the desk, because there were countless people coming up to the gate for the Seattle flight asking for open seats. There were standbys out the wazoo. I was super lucky! Anywho, I got to Seattle, and went to find my checked bag….it wasn't there. I am actually still waiting for it….The hotel says it may be 11pm before i get it. All of my clothes are in that bag! also, my ring making kit…I just finished with the pin swap (got here just in time)….I got some pretty sweet pins….about 40 I think (because I actually gave some away to people that were out of pins) I took the Link train to the hotel and it took forever, but it was only $2.50! as opposed to $15 for a shuttle. Now I am trying to decide whether or not to wear these clothes to the student mixer or wait for my bag to arrive….decisions decisions. Oh, and by the way, I am on Seattle time, which I am pretty sure is 2 hrs. behind east coast time.....So just keep that in mind if you see that I haven't posted yet.

Tonight's ring is made from one of my left over pin swap babies. The paper, I found in my hotel room here at the Westin. I folded and tore it into strips (it was a postcard)....I couldn't wait any longer for my ring kit to arrive!


Materials: pin (plastic, aluminum, brass), paper
Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.5 x .75 inches








No comments:

Post a Comment