Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

RING No. 99

Today, I went to Cleveland to get my ipod fixed. I ended up getting a brand new one! I was so excited! I met Terra at Starbucks afterwards and we went to the Beachwood mall in Cleveland. I had so much fun! We went to the brand new LEGO store! There is a section at the back of the store where you can "Pick a Brick".... there is a wall of all colors, shapes, and sizes of legos. You fill a small tub ($7.99) or a large tub ($14.99) with as many as you can fit! I filled a small container and then made my ring at Cheesecake Factory while Terra and I ate some delicious Cheesecake. Thanks Terra for everything! (Moral support, idea contribution, help taking tiny legos apart) You are awesome!

I call tonight's ring "Brilliant cut Diamond set in Green Gold"

Thanks for reading and Have a great Night!

Materials: plastic LEGOs
Dimensions: 3.125 x 2.5 x .625 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment