Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

RING No. 109

Today I got some errands done that desperately needed accomplishing. I went to get my dress for Angie's wedding altered, went grocery shopping, and dropped my bike off at Marty's to get the back tire fixed. Later, I got to have coffee with Steve Piontkowski. We had a good chat about art and stuff! I got to show him the three rings from my series that had objects he contributed. This was the 3rd time I have been to starbucks in the past week! I went to the studio to get some work done and made my ring. Now I'm about to go to Guac's for Lori Gipson's Birthday! Happy Birthday Lori!

Tonight's ring is made from a cap off of a Starbucks Frappucino that Dave Scharlotte gave to me. This ring is dedicated to him (Ironically, because Dave doesn't really care for or ever go to Bucks).  Thanks Dave! :)

Materials: Metal cap, leather, and thread
Dimensions: 2.125 x 1.75 x 1 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment