Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

RING No. 96

I am so glad today is over. I am mentally exhausted. It had a great ending though, because I had a good meeting with my professor, Kathleen and then I had my first Root Beer Float from A&W! It was delicious! Thanks to Davey for that idea. Earlier today, I went by the Ceramics studio. When I was there, Brian Sarama gave me a bone! He said it was a deer vertebrae! I thought it was a beautiful shape and it fit so perfectly on my hand! Thanks Brian!!!

I painted it with "Chambray Blue" and Gold paint.

Materials: Bone, Paint
Dimensions: 4 x 5.25 x 2 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment