Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

RING No. 114

Today I picked up a FREE TV, VCR, and movies in Ravenna....went to eat breakfast with my buddy, Steve P.........Took a much needed nap......skyped with my mom and step-dad....went to see the movie HOP......went to the studio.....and made a ring. So, needless to say, it was a relaxing, enjoyable day. The weather was kind of yucky (rain!), but ever since I got my rubber boots, I welcome it! At least it wasn't cold. It was quite warm. Thanks for reading! Good night!

This ring was made in memory of all the cool and fun Easter crafts I used to do at Church as a kid. This specific bunny is reminiscent of one that is at my mom's house (saw it over spring break)....I love construction paper!

Materials: Construction paper, cotton, elmer's glue, sharpie marker, and paint
Dimensions: 3 x 1.75 x 1 inches





2 comments:

  1. Do you happen to remember where that bunny came from? We found it at Winthrop when Braelynn was a baby. I remember we were using it to entertain her during one of your shows there! i think it was the show where you first showed off your recycled rings(the black and white ones).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we found that bunny at McLaurin Hall...when the recycled ring show happened...:) I thought it a perfect representation of the crafts we used to do as a kid...since I havent seen those crafts (packed away?) for many many years...

    ReplyDelete