Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

RING No. 97

Today, I went to the studio early and started cleaning and organizing all my "stuff". I also got to go to Goodwill with Lori for Customer Appreciation Day! We saved 35% off our entire order! Then I went to the Induction of Leonardo Ferragamo (son of Salvatore). He was given an honorary degree. His speech was inspiring. Now, I am about to go meet up with my awesome friends, April Bachtel and Sara Newton! I haven't hung out with them in forever!

Today's ring was made from old sewing machine parts and an earring that someone found on the floor of Zephyr on St. Patrick's Day. It was a large green hoop and I cut it in half.

Materials: assorted found metal (earring, and sewing machine parts)
Dimensions: 1.5 x 2 x .5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment