Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

RING No. 93

When I went to El Campesino today, I saved the paper that came on my silverware (wrapped in a napkin). I thought it the perfect thing to make todays ring out of! When I walked into the place, I saw a giant Speedy Gonzalez stuffed animal! It was great! and two sombreros. All on top of the junk machines. They inspired me, so I drew a black sombrero and then painted gold details on the side of the C.

This ring is dedicated to Brett H! Who's idea it was to go there in the first place....

I got to go to Handel's today also, and I had the BUNNY BOWL! What is a bunny bowl? you may ask??? well its two scoops of your favorite ice cream with a PEEP marshmallow bunny on the front and a whip cream puff as the tail. I got coconut cream pie and Key lime pie ice cream. It was delicious! Hooray! Go get a bunny bowl soon!

I am super excited because I think I am going to go roller skating tonight! On my very own roller skates! Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading!

Materials: paper, paint, pen
Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.25 x .75 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment