Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

RING No. 100

Today was a beautiful day in Kent. The sun was shining, the breeze was blowing, and birds chirping. I got the chance to go mushroom hunting with Don King this afternoon in Towner's woods. It was super fun. Besides the briars/prickers that cut my legs up ( Lesson Learned: DO NOT WEAR SHORTS IN THE WOODS) everything was delightful. I learned a thing or two about how to find mushrooms and where certain kinds like to live. I can't wait to go back again. Don says that in the next few weeks we would find more. Today's ring is made out of a last season mushroom that was dried and perfect for cutting. Thanks Don!

Materials: Mushroom
Dimensions: 2.25 x 2 x 1 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment