Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, April 15, 2011

RING No. 105

Today was a good day. I got to hear Kevin Hogan speak in the printmaking studio. I absolutely LOVE his work! I took some good notes and learned a few super valuable things! I also got to attend the presentation of the Thomas Little award for Excellence in Printmaking. I glanced at the VCD show that was happening in the main gallery, but there were so many people that I couldn't maneuver well. I think I will try to see it before it closes, if there is another day left. After that, Kathleen, Lori, and I went to the Fashion Show at Cartwright Hall. It was awesome! I created 4 necklaces for my friend Leland Sykes' outfits. His work was amazing! and I was so happy to be a part of it! Later, we went to Pufferbelly. It was delicious! Butterscotch Cheescake!!!!!

Tonight's ring is made from a hair barrette that my mom gave me. Thanks mom! Also a clip that someone gave me over spring break. Sorry, I cannot remember who....

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: metal hair barrette part, metal clip
Dimensions: 2.25 x .75 x 1 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment