Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

RING No. 332

Wow, what a long day. I am finally about to go home after being here at the studio for almost 13 hours. It would be nice to stay and work a bit longer because I am extremely behind, but I need to get some rest so that I will not oversleep tomorrow. It may be raining during the walk home, but I have no fear, because of my Hunter Wellington boots! :)

Tomorrow I am demonstrating casting for the remainder of my class along with demonstrating rubber molding to the entire class. Twill be another long but productive day tomorrow. This week I am trying to get better at my time management. I really have a lot that I need to accomplish this week including a research paper for Art History. I hope to squeeze in some time at the gym :)

There are 4 more days of the Jewelry Sale Left! I hope I can sell some things!

Yesterday I mentioned buying holiday gifts on Etsy, but I also want to emphasize Ebay as well as Thrift stores! Ebay is awesome, and also is supporting small business owners as well as people like you and me who may be selling their unwanted belongings to make a bit of extra cash. Thrift stores often use their money to help the community or a certain non profit organization. You can find antique and vintage goods at low prices and give a unique gift for the ones you love. I am trying to buy my holiday gifts on Etsy and Ebay this year. (Last year I handmade gifts and bought at thrift stores and on ebay)

Tonight's ring is a set of two monsters (made from plastic drippings left over from when I poured plastic for my yo yo.) wrapped in steel wire. I call it "Short Monster, Tall Monster".

Thanks for reading, Goodnight or should I say Good morning :)

Materials: Plastic, Steel, and Acrylic paint
Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.5 x .75 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment