Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, November 18, 2011

RING No. 322

Today I slept in and then went to the studio. I have been here ever since. I cleaned my studio space, worked on my thesis work, took a short break to walk to the next building for Steve's show (Which was awesome by the way!), invested my ring model with Jess and Cam, made a Birthday gift for a friend, and made today's ring.

A few days ago, I took apart a necklace that I made last year. The tiny silver pieces in tonight's ring came from that necklace. I connected them together with brass wire.

Thanks for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: Sterling silver and Brass
Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x .5 inch


No comments:

Post a Comment