Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Monday, November 21, 2011

RING No. 324

The weather was kind of blah today, so I was glad to be inside. :)

I worked in the studio, cast with Cam and Jess, graded my students work, went to my old apartment with Dave to move out the remaining 3 items (Bike, Table, and TV), watched an Inconvenient Truth (For my Land and Environmental Art History Class), took a short nap, and made today's ring.

Tonight's ring is made from a casting of cork in plastic. The band is a thick monofilament.

Thanks for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: Cork, Plastic, and monofilament
Dimensions: 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment