Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

RING No. 308

Today I went to Pittsburgh for the first time with Kathleen, Lori, Danielle, and Jess. It was super fun! we first went to the Mattress Factory and then to eat lunch at an amazing place called Wilson's Barbeque.....i had some amazing ribs and macaroni salad. Then we went to the Warhol....I saw the work of many artists but the most notable to me was the work of ALEX ROSS as well as work by ANDY WARHOL. I was blown away. I hope to go back again soon because I could have stayed there all day.....I picked up some goodies on the streets as we walked around, but I did not have time to compile them into a ring, perhaps tomorrow!....Tonight's ring is made from a piece of rusted steel. I call it the "Tetanus Ring" or the "Rusted Halo"....so wear if you dare......

I have been unpacking my apartment for the rest of the day...I missed out on three things today which makes me disappointed but I got a lot done at my apartment when I returned from P-Burg.

Thanks for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: Rusted steel
Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.375 x .0625 inch




No comments:

Post a Comment