Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

RING No. 312

Hello to all the readers and checkers out there! I am pleased to inform you that the wax carving/working demo I did for my students today went well. I am pretty excited about this last part of the semester! I am pleasantly surprised because I was actually not looking forward to casting. :)  I am slowly getting things unpacked. One more week and my apartment will be super spiffy! Only a few more days till the entries are due for the Small works show! I have to figure out what to enter.......Today I did the Jamaican Flag Yo Yo trick for an actual Jamaican! Her name is Danielle and she is a fellow grad student. I cannot wait until the weekend, I hope to actually get outside and enjoy the weather!

A big shout out to Steve P! Good luck with your Thesis Review tomorrow!

Today's ring is made from scrap silver. I fused the various pieces together and then filed out more of a circular opening.

Thanks for reading, Goodnight.

Materials: Sterling Silver and Fine Silver
Dimensions: 1.5 x 1 x .25 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment