Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

RING No. 306

Today I went to a GSS (Graduate Student Senate) Meeting  (I represent Grads in the School of Art). It was a very interesting meeting and some heated discussion topics arose. I am now the head of a committee! More on that at a later date...

I worked in the studio cleaning up a bit and then went home to finish packing and moving my stuff. I have been moving ever since 8:30 (off and on) I took a short break to eat and another to go check on my students (Their projects are due tomorrow morning). I haven't slept yet and I am so tired and worn out. I have been up these many flights of stairs at my old and new place way too many times. And to top it off, the cat at my old place (Weird-o-Cat as I call him) peed all over some of my stuff, so it put me a little more behind. Needless to say, I am pretty frustrated. I had not planned to move until I am done with my degree in May, but I was forced to do otherwise.

Anywho, I made a simple ring tonight and probably will continue to do so because I am tremendously behind and will be busy for quite a while.

Thanks for reading, Goodnight or should I say, Good MORNING

Materials: Plastic and Steel
Dimensions: 2.25 x 1 x .75 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment