Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RING No. 305

Today was a long but overall great day. I woke up at 7ish and started packing up my stuff...then I went to meet Kim to make copies of the Co-Op sale flyers, then I taught class, then went to pick up the Uhaul van and met Dave to begin the moving process. We worked for almost 4 hours! Thank you so much Dave! I just have a few more hours of moving to do tomorrow (hopefully!) Later on we went out to eat at El Camps and it was delicious!

Tonight's ring is made from a part of a mechanism that was in a Yo Yo belonging to Dave. It was broken so I salvaged it and I finally got to use it. I used a found screw and nut as well as found wire to complete the ring. 

Thanks for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: Metal and Plastic
Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.25 x .75 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment