Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

RING No. 212

Today's ring is made of a shell remanent that I found on the beach today and some silver thread that I brought in my ring making kit. Right now it is pouring rain and I am sitting in the car with my mom in the Parking Lot of the Edisto Bookstore. The bookstore is the only establishment that has free WiFi after hours that does not require a password. It has been Thunder storming for quite a while now. I met my shark tooth quota today! (at least 10 a day)....One of my favorite things about the beach is finding curious ocean objects, the most prized being teeth!....We are about to go back to the house and finish a game of Scrabble. Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Shell remanent and thread
Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.375 x .5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment