Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RING No. 200

Today was a pretty blah day. I felt terrible......I am really hoping tomorrow will be better. I am still coping with the loss of my grandmother. I miss her so much.....I had a long and much needed talk with my sister Sarah Beth. Thanks so much for listening SB! I love you!......My mom booked a flight down South for me today, so I will not be driving down. I was pretty sad about it in a way because I wanted to have my car down there and visit friends in the awesome city of Charlotte. I was also looking forward to spending time at the Chateau de Mueller (Janice and Werner's) However, since I have had such anxiety when driving lately (even a 30 min. trip to the airport), I am much happier to fly. I am looking forward to spending some much needed time with my family. We are going to the beach for a week (Edisto Beach - best beach ever) and the remaining time I will be hanging around Orangeburg. I packed all my stuff just now and I am so ready to be back home. Thank you for reading, Goodnight.

Materials: mini pine cone, wire, paint
Dimensions: 2 x 1 x .5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment