Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Monday, July 25, 2011

RING No. 206

I had the best sleep of the last few months last night! My mom's house is cool and quiet and it was perfect.......I got to hang out with my sister Sarah Beth today. We had Zaxby's and TCBY which were both delicious. I used to love going to TCBY and my fave flavor was always blueberry cheesecake or white chocolate mousse. They rarely have the BC when I come to town though. Afterwards, we went to my grandfathers to pick up the remaining puppies (1 was adopted and 2 had passed away last week) to take them to the SPCA. When we went out to the fence, Bear (the fluffy one and SB's favorite) wasn't moving. Sure enough, he was no longer with us. :(.......It was very sad......My favorite is Socks. I wish I could take her home with me. She is a chocolate cinnamony color and is the "Runt" of the group. Down south no one ever seems to want the "Runt", but I do!  Anyways....I had a long nap and then my sister Susanna came and picked me up and took me to Blythewood with her. I was super excited to see my niece, Braelynn. We ate cheetos and giggled for a while. I am planning to go on a field trip with Braelynn and her class tomorrow! Wish me luck!
My tools arrived today and I had a few random materials packed in the box.....
Thanks to April Bachtel for the yellow wire and Billy Ritter for the steel rods!

Materials: coated wire and steel
Dimensions: 2 x .75 x .25 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment