Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

RING No. 187

Today was a pleasant day! I took photos of my jewelry, went for a run, and then listed that jewelry for sale on Etsy. It was quite time consuming but I am hoping that it will be well worth it. You can check out my store here: http://www.etsy.com/people/TabithaOtt?ref=si_pr
Later on I had a ton of fun playing basketball with Dave. I have never really played before so it was definitely a learning experience, I actually got it in the basket quite a few times! Thanks Dave for all your patience and pointers! :) Basketball was followed by amazingly delicious Orange Chicken while watching Mad Men, a perfect ending to my day.

Tonight's ring is made from hand-poured plastic that I carved, painted, and then carved further. I call it Black and Gold after the Sam Sparro Track. Take a listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHuebHTD-lY

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Plastic and paint
Dimensions: 1.25 x 1.25 x .25 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment