Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Monday, July 25, 2011

RING No. 205

Today I flew into Augusta, GA and my mom, step-dad and grandfather came to pick me up. When we got to SC, I got to go see the little puppies at my grandfathers house. They were so cute! Went to my moms house and had a delicious dinner and then watched part of a terrible movie called The Boy that Cried Werewolf.....But THEN I got to watch Cocoon, which was awesome! I forgot how awesome that movie was because it had been so long.

Below I put a picture of all the things I had to work with. I am limited because I am not at my studio and the tools that I shipped down here will not be here for a few days. I also posted a photo of all the materials I used in their original found state. Thank you to my mom and Sid for the tools and materials for tonight's ring!

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Coated Steel, Coat Hanger, Foam, Brass, Metal Chain, Wire
Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.5 x .75 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment