Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

RING No. 209

After doing some chores around the house for my mom, I got to spend time with my sister Sarah and my cousin John. We went to Four Moons cafe for a late lunch and it was Delish! We got to chat for a while and it was very pleasant!

Today's ring is made from a metal piece that reads "Record and Destroy", "EP", and "1306". I found it at my sister's house in a box of my dad's old stuff. I asked him about it just now and he didn't have a clue where it came from. The band is a steel wire piece that my step-dad Sid gave me. Thanks Dad and Sid! I am about to go eat dinner with Grandy at Cracker Barrel. Yum! I need as much home cooking as I can get. :)

Thanks for checking in! Have a great day!

Materials: Steel, found metal object
Dimensions: 1.75 x .875 x .5 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment