Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, July 8, 2011

RING No. 189

I slept in today and ran some errands. While on my errands, I picked up some popsicle making molds. I got the chance to make them a short while ago and I am waiting for them to freeze right now! I made Strawberry Lemonade as well as a test pop of Butterscotch Pudding....I cannot wait to see if they were a success! Strawberry Lemonade is one of my favorite summer treats! I also got to play tennis with Darren. I haven't played since last summer, so I am in need of alot of practice. It was still fun though! After, I went on to the studio and made my ring....got home and watched Romeo + Juliet (my favorite movie) while I ate dinner.

Tonight's ring is made from items given to me by Terra (Hello Kitty charm and beads), Kathleen Browne (starfish), and Rachel Rosky (Beads). Thanks guys!

The ring is dedicated to CHRISTIE BOBY! Happy Birthday Christie! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Sterling Silver, plastic, and glass
Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.75 x .5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment