Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, July 29, 2011

RING No. 210

Today I went out to my grandfather's farm and picked peanuts for hours. It was super fun. We got to talk about all kinds of things. Out in the country where he lives there is big open sky and the air is clean and clear. Although it was in the high 90s, we sat under a gigantic oak tree that supplied tons of shade and there was an amazing breeze. I am about to go to the Orangeburg Drag Strip! I haven't been there in 10 years!
Today's ring is made out of a bag that Lemons came in. I squeezed about 24 lemons today by hand! We are making a Lemon cake for the beach and homemade lemonade! Tomorrow is the big day! Woo Hoo! Edisto Beach here I come.

Thanks for reading!



Materials: Plastic, coated wire
Dimensions 4.5 x 3.25 x 1.5 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment