Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

RING No. 204

 Today was a pretty nice day. I went to Youngstown early this morning with Erica and spoke to an Art Appreciation Class at ITT. Later, Dave and I got Panera and then he made us Root Beer floats....they were Delicious! I watched Party Down for the first time and it was hilarious!

Tonight's 's ring is made from materials April Bachtel gave me. A steel spring and a black plastic eye glass cover that I cut into an interesting shape. Thanks April!!

I'm off to the South tomorrow early in the morning....I shipped all my tools down there yesterday,(I wouldn't have been able to take them on the plane) so today's ring was simply made. Hope fully the tools make it safely!

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Plastic, steel spring
Dimensions: 3.5 x 2 x 2 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment