Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

RING No. 265

Hooray! As of today, I only have 100 more rings to go!.....I just got done skyping with my mom. It was nice to talk with her. I am pretty excited because she is coming to visit me in about 3 weeks!

Today was a pretty good day.....I gave a pin demo today that went pretty well. Lori, Jess, and I finally figured out what the terrible smell was that we previously thought was a dead animal hiding away. It was the trash can! hahaha....yeah we checked there first but evidently it was emanating from a hole at the bottom, so it is probably the can itself instead of whats in the bag. Ewwww!

I am about to go get a yummy burrito from my sweetheart, Dave at TT's.....I am starving!....Then its off to Karaoke! Yippee! Hahaha.

Anyways.....About 5 years ago I bought a box of old tools off ebay. There were all kinds of things! I sold some of them to other students, but most of them have become my favorites and my go to tools for everyday tasks. In that box was a tiny circular level. I set it in Fine silver for today's ring!

I call it the EmBEZELed Level Ring, hahaha get it? Because the level is Bezel set! :)

Materials: Level, Fine Silver, Sterling Silver
Dimensions: 1.25 x 1 x 1 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment