Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, September 9, 2011

RING No. 251

What a long day! I am so glad its over! Today's ring is brought to you by the letter H. (yes i am referencing Sesame Street) :).....

A few years back, I bought a few charms on sale one of them was the letter H. I thought to myself, "one day I'll use this or find someone with a name starting with this letter". Well it has sat in my box of random silver items for years until today! What are your favorite H words? Reflect on them now............Mine are Happiness, Hugs, Hangtime, Honey, and Hooray.

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Sterling Silver
Dimensions: .75 x .75 x .5 inch






No comments:

Post a Comment