Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

RING No. 261

I got to watch some of the Browns game with Dave today. They won! I have been meaning to make a Browns ring anyways and so I thought today was the perfect day. Dave had on a #16 Josh Cribbs jersey today. I don't know much about Browns players (I am learning) but I know the most about Cribbs (because Dave told me a few things), thus the reason I put his number on the ring.

I still need to make an Indians ring and my Ohio Team Ring promise to myself will be fulfilled! :)

Thanks for Reading!

Materials: Found Plastic Reflector, Sterling Silver, and Paint
Dimensions: 1.75 x 1 x .875 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment