Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, September 9, 2011

RING No. 252

Today was a pretty nice day. I finally got my silver in the mail! A little while ago, I scavenged through everything I had to find scrap silver, and gold. I sent it off to be refined and voila! I now have new sheets of silver! Hooray! I can start work on my thesis work!

I went to the thrift store today and had a blast. I kind of lost track of time and stayed a little bit longer than I had planned. I got some great deals and some awesome treasures. One of which is a vintage prom dress for tomorrow's 425 PROM! It is an event that goes to benefit the 425 Gallery/Studio's broken window. Tickets were sold and all the money goes to fix it! I am so excited! There is going to be a band and a photo booth as well! I cannot wait. I wish I had a date to go with me, aka Dave, but he will be out of town. :( Oh well. Guess tomorrow this gazelle will be a stag instead of a doe. hahaha.....

Today's ring is made from some little plastic pieces Noreen Miller gave me. Thanks Noreen!

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Plastic, and thread
Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.75 x .375 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment