Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

RING No. 263

My Student's critique for their stone settings was this morning. It went very well. I was pleased with most all of the work that they turned in.

I got to play football with Dave today and it was awesome. I am not very good, but he was patient and taught me how to throw, kick, and catch the ball. We also put together a Ghostbusters puzzle and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Puzzle. What fun I had!

Tonight's ring is a silver ring with pink pearls that dangle.

Thanks for Reading!

Materials: Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, and Pearls
Dimensions: 1.25 x .75 x .5 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment