Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Monday, September 5, 2011

RING No. 248

Today was a good day. I skyped with my mom, sisters, and niece for a bit and then I went to a cook out with Dave and had some awesome food and a really great time. Later, we watched some of Xmen 2 (we are trying to get through the entire series so we can see Xmen first class, the newest one). It was pretty much a low key, relaxing Labor Day. The weather has gotten so much cooler and I LOVE IT!......I think I will sleep much better tonight because my room is not a sweltering sauna. Hooray!

Tonight's ring is made from a plastic fastener piece that came on a package of popsicle molds I got at Five Below. I found some blue tulle the other day and I decided to make a simple flower ring. I have to teach tomorrow morning so I am going to bed early, (Yes! 11:30 is early for me! :)).......

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Tulle, found plastic
Dimensions: 4 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment